Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Who’s who in our Zoo?


Yesterday I noticed that there might have been some confusion about who I was referring to in a post. I figured it might be helpful to give a quick reference guide to who is who in our world.

Morningstar - my Mom, and the inspiration behind the blog. You can check out her old blog at https://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

Daemonyka (or eldest daughter) - that’s me! I’m Morningstar’s eldest daughter. I’m a designer (graphics/web/multimedia) and I work in consulting. I’m like a Mary Poppins I go where I am needed - fix what needs to be fixed - and leave to go help another family, or in my case business.

Sir Steve - he is Morningstar’s love, and my stepdad. I jokingly call him “Daddy” because it bugs him. He is a fabulous human, and one of my very favourite people.

Husband (or Rob) - my husband and Morningstar’s favourite “child” (There is a story here that I will tell eventually). 

Little Sister (or youngest daughter) - my younger sister. I have no cute nickname for her right now, I hold out hope that she will join us with posts occasionally so I will leave the nickname for her to choose when she joins us. I love her to the moon and back, and while I have not always been the best sister I always have her back. 

‘lil one - Sir Steve’s daughter and my (and Little Sister’s) step sister. She’s not so little any more, and I can see Morningstar’s influence on how she speaks and has opinions of her own. 

The pack - I have 3 rescued dogs, Spike, Willow and Diesel. I will refer to them now and again, they are my heart. 

Sir (from now on Sir WT to avoid confusion) - Morningstar’s sir before Sir Steve. We don’t always agree on the world, but he was a part of our lives for a long time, and I invite him to continue to be a part of the blog and the conversation about Morningstar’s legacy. 

As we reference more people I will update the Who's Who in our Zoo.

Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Husband (Rob), is he the one who likes jelly beans?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank Dae for allowing me to be part of her/this blog !!!!

      FYI: the " SIR " title is what I ( mostly morningstar did ) choose the moment morningstar joined us up on FetLife years when it first started in Montreal and remain to this day as the only " SIR " there.

      Delete

Sensory Overload or Company Holiday Parties

This weekend in addition to a major assignment, there was also the company Holiday party.  No big deal right? The plan was to go, have some ...