Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday Sentiments

 


I am a relatively quiet person- rather introverted although if you meet me in public you would definitely wonder. Because of this I have a few really good friends, you can count them on one hand, and this week I sent them this along with heartfelt love messages. 

I love my friends and cherish them. After Mom died I have found myself entirely aware of how little time we have and I don’t want to waste a second. I want my friends (and family) to know how much I love them and how important they are in my life.

While I don’t know you all personally- I do want to thank you all for continuing to check in on us over here. Your comments and visits are loved and also cherished!  

My suggestion for the week is to take a moment and tell at least one person that you love them. Go ahead and make it weird. 

3 comments:

  1. It would be nice to have the chance, but my friends seem to be spread out all over the place now.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t get to see them often, but I send random text messages and emails ;)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful reminder Dae, I know I am good at telling some loved ones, but could definitely make more of an effort

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Sensory Overload or Company Holiday Parties

This weekend in addition to a major assignment, there was also the company Holiday party.  No big deal right? The plan was to go, have some ...